Training API Features
The Training API allows you to publish workouts and training plans to the Garmin Connect calendar. Once published, the training data will be available for users to sync with their compatible Garmin devices. They can easily start a workout and follow the steps on the wearable or cycling computer. With complete control over the workout details, you can be sure your users have the step by step instruction they need while training.
Workouts Training Plans
- REST Architecture: Fast and easy integration
- Multi-Project Support: Create and configure your apps independently from each other
How It Works
- After providing consent, users can send your training data to Garmin Connect. Garmin Connect handles the interactions with the device. All the user needs to do is sync their device with Garmin Connect to download the data to their wearable or cycling computer.
- New devices with course and workout features are supported automatically when users add the devices to their accounts.
- After approval, you will have access to test your integration against the production environment with throttled access.
Take a look at our Program FAQ.
For further questions, get in contact with us by requesting the Garmin Connect Developer Program or emailing us.