Health API Features
The Health API enables you to leverage valuable all-day health metrics such as steps, heart rate, sleep, and stress to create compelling applications in the markets of Corporate Wellness, Population Health, and Patient Monitoring. To learn more about Garmin Health Enterprise Solutions, visit our website.
Steps Intensity Minutes Sleep Calories Heart Rate Stress Pulse Ox Body Battery Body Composition Respiration Blood Pressure Enhanced
- REST Architecture: Fast and easy integration
- Scalable data analysis: Full spectrum of metrics from all-day steps to second-level HR during activities
- Ping/Pull or Push Architecture: Choose the integration option that best matches your needs
- Customized Data Feeds: Only subscribe to the data you need
- Multi-Project Support: Create and configure your apps independently from each other
- Developer Web Tools: Easy on-boarding, sample data, backfill user data, and auto-verification of your integration before production
How It Works
- We provide data in JSON format, which summarizes the individual user data uploaded to Garmin Connect from supported devices. Data includes heart rate, steps, calories, sleep, respiration, body composition as well as detailed stress, pulse-ox, and epoch summaries for all-day activities.
- After initial consent, end-users sync their device with Garmin Connect to upload device data, at which point it is accessible via the API.
- After approval, you will have access to an evaluation environment to test the Garmin Connect Health API.
Take a look at our Program FAQ.
For further questions, get in contact with us by requesting the Garmin Connect Developer Program or emailing us.