Connect IQ 2.3.1 Now Available!
06/09/17 @ 10:00 AM
The wait is over! Connect IQ 2.3 is now available! Here is what’s new:
- Always Active Watch Faces allow Connect IQ custom watch faces to continuously update every second while maintaining industry leading battery life.This feature is available on fēnix 5/S/X and Forerunner 935.
- Action Intelligence provides new levels of access to the onboard sensors and allows developers to create metrics for all sorts of activities, like measuring boxing power, tallying tennis racquet swings, rep counting, and more.
- Background Services opens the ability for Connect IQ apps to periodically operate while the device is idle. These services can communicate over the web, check on sensors, communicate with ANT, and even notify the user of an event.
- SDK improvements including a new debugger, a new Linux version of the SDK a unit test framework integration with Eclipse, and new additions to the Monkey C language make it easier than ever to develop with Connect IQ.
- This SDK is the first to support the new Approach S60 Golf Watch.
What are you waiting for? Get started today!
Categories: Connect IQ SDK