Access the Data from Garmin Connect
Garmin Connect is the only online community created specifically for, and works seamlessly with, most of our fitness devices. Garmin Connect stores and analyzes end-user data and supports more than 30 different activity types.
The Garmin Connect API gives authorized third-party developers access to this robust data with end-user consent. Garmin provides the original data file (FIT, GPX or TCX, depending on the device) via the PUSH method.
With the Connect API, the innovation possibilities are endless.
- Potential access to data from millions of end users worldwide
- Access to full data files with minute- and second-level data
- Near real-time data pushed directly to developer server (it is developer responsibility to have servers accessible for data reception)
- API documentation and OAuthToken
- API PUSH Simulator to mode the API production behavior
- Advanced notification of upcoming API updates, including new and improved functionality
- Sample PHP and Java code
- Direct access to engineering technical support team
- Access to official Garmin Connect logo and branding requirements