Create custom maps that can be easily loaded into Garmin devices with the MapSource Product Creator (MPC). The MPC can create everything from full country topographic maps to maps for specific industry, military or research applications.
Create the map that fits your needs
MPC accepts shapefile data from third-party geographic information systems (GIS) and converts it to topographic maps, street maps with routable information, thematic maps, waterway charts and more. These maps can be added to Garmin devices through programmed SD cards, CDm DVD or direct download. MPC supports the following features:
- Area, point and line feature types for drawing
- Custom feature types and custom drawing rules
- Configurable map layers
- DEM (digital elevation model) data
Route Calculation and Guidance
- Routable line types
- Road classification based on road network hierarchy (route levels)
- Road attributes such as tolls, one way streets, vehicle accessibility and tunnels
- Driving restrictions such as turn restriction, direction changes and carpool requirements
- FM Traffic support
- Address and intersection search
- Speed limit display
- Multiple language support
- Integrated data security
Evaluate MPC free for 90 days
Contact us to see if you qualify* for a free 90-day trial of MapSource Product Creator. You’ll receive a fully functional version of the MPC software and a three-month license. After your trial period, simply pay the first $5,000 of license fees to continue using the program.
*Evaluation and licensing of Garmin’s MapSource Creator Product is subject to approval.