01/05/15 @ 07:01 AM
We’re excited to announce that our developer blog is now up and running. Right here is where you’ll find insights into the products and technology behind each of our developer programs:
- Connect IQ SDK — Develop watch faces, data fields, widgets and apps for our wearable devices.
- Garmin Connect API — Access robust data for timed activities that are generated from Garmin devices for your website or application.
- Wellness Program — Develop custom applications for health and fitness data generated through Garmin devices with our Health API.
- Fleet Management — Manage your fleet with our fleet management interface, protocols, and APIs built into select devices.
- Custom Maps — Design and build custom maps that can be easily loaded on our devices.
- Custom POIs & Voices — Build secure POIs, travel guides and voices for a variety of our devices.
- Open Source — See the archives for our Open Source software-based products.
- VIRB Program — Control, configure and stream VIRB action cameras using the VIRB Network Services API.
- ANT Wireless Networks — Wireless connections for sensors and devices for sports, fitness and more.
To keep tabs on the latest news and hints that will help turn you into a productive Garmin developer, subscribe to the blog via RSS today. And if you have any questions, you can always check out our forum or Stack Overflow, or you can contact us directly. It’s a great time get started as a Garmin developer!