Communicator Plugin for Mac 126.96.36.199 has been released on the official Garmin site.
Changes made from version 188.8.131.52 Beta to 184.108.40.206:
- Added the capability to read and write courses, workouts and user profile to fitness devices such as the Edge 305 and Forerunner 305.
- Added the capability to plan trips by writing locations to SD cards without a GPS device present.
- Added the capability to allow a web site to read a directory of fitness activities or courses and then just retrieve details for individual activities.
- Added a property to allow web sites to retrieve fitness data in compressed format.
- Once a user has confirmed to the Garmin Communicator that they trust a particular web site directory, pages at or below that directory level are always trusted
- The Forerunner 50 is not yet supported on the Mac. (Support will be added in a future release when drivers become available.)
- RS232 serial devices are not supported on the Mac.
- Intel-based or PowerPC G3 or later Mac
OS 10.4 or later Firefox 2.0+ or Safari 2.0+
This version has not been well tested on Leopard yet. We will re-release the plugin with Leopard support.
Inquiries and/or reports should be made on our developer forum.